top of page

Student Group

公開·398名のメンバー
Anwar Mammoth
Anwar Mammoth

One Piece Episode 19 English Dub

One Piece is an ongoing anime series that started in 1999. So far 1051 episodes of One Piece have been aired. With a total of 95 reported filler episodes, One Piece has a very low filler percentage of 9%.

one piece episode 19 english dub

The preview trailer for episode 20 showed Yor looking flustered and Franky with bloodshot eyes before Camila can be seen in an alluring pose. We then see a shot of Anya in a detective costume with a magnifying glass, as well as a neo-noir look at Anya and Yor running through the streets as assassins.

Loid stands next to Anya as he explains the building they are staring at, before a shot of a new character is shown; a woman with white hair that comes to a fringe over her right eye. The trailer ends with Anya finding something that was locked in a safe and Bond holding a piece of paper in his mouth.

Ever since I joined up with this Wiki, I have completed theepisode scripts to Episodes 2 to 5. In addition to that, I havealso done the recap and preview for Episode 6, and am working onthe script. It may take a day or two to a week for me to finish theepisode, based on the Bo-bobo Box Set.

グループについて

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

メンバー

bottom of page